- Natural Home
On the Go
Finally a Nighttime Bed Wetting Solution!
These bed wetting pants are real waterproof nighttime underwear that are designed to help your child wake up with dry sheets. They come with 4 layers of cotton absorbency built in, and fleece covered elastic legs and waist for a comfortable, and more leak resistant fit. Excellent for potty training transitional nights, or even for minor child enuresis. For heavy nighttime bed wetting, please add a step-up insert to them.
This product can fit all the way up to 14 years old! These Bed wetting Pants (nighttime underwear) can usually handle most levels of wetters, although they may require additional absorbency. You can use one of our Step-up inserts, a diaper insert that you may already have, a wash rag folded in half or thirds, whatever it takes to add more absorbency in there. Some children can pee 16 oz at a time! Fill up a glass and take a look, that's a lot! BUT - they are already holding lots of liquid, so experiment!
Why Do Nighttime Undies Work?
The bedwetting pants are made to hold the Hoover Dam. We started with a good concept on retaining a nighttime accident, then we beefed it up.
1. We use waterproof material all through the external structure of the undies.
2. There are 4 layers of build in absorbency, two sewn internally and two externally as a soaker pad.
3. The tabs are waterproof, and on the back of them we put a soft water resistant fleece to help hold in leaking from side sleepers.
4. The legs are waist are created out of water resistant fleece, as an additional insurance policy against leaking.
5. The absorbent material does not touch the outer edges inside the undies. This also battles against leaking.
6. We added an additional pocket on the inside, in case four layers wasn't enough to soak up your child’s out-put. Simply stuff more absorbency in it!
Your Child Will Sleep Better
A kid who wets the bed and leaks out will absolutely feel the cold in his sleep. This could cause him to toss and turn all night long, or until he finally wakes up, or wakes you up. Either way, getting a good nights rest leads to a successful day, and getting a poor nights sleep can make more than one member of the household pretty cranky. Super Undies Nighttime Undies contain the wetness, and by holding it in the undies, the wetness remains the same temperature as their body. They can’t even feel it now. Some kids wake up and don't know if they wet until they check the undies!
Sure you can save trees, but you’ll also save money!
Using disposable diapers adds up. When you have a baby, a disposable diaper costs about .11, pretty cheap! But as you go up in size (and by then your hooked) they get considerably more expensive, until your paying over $1.00 a piece for UnderJams. That’s about $30 a month, and a pair of Nighttime Undies is about $30. Having two pairs of bedwetting pants may cost $60, but they will last you at least an entire year, and that will save you $300 in the long run!
How Long Will You Deal With Bedwetting?
If either parents were bedwetters, then look back to the age they stopped wetting. Bedwetting is largely hereditary, so that could be a good indication of when you can expect your child to stop. But there is no way to know. If you think your child could be bedwetting for even just two more moths, then Super Undies start to make a lot of sense.