If I were an Owl
- Where would you fly if you had wings? The If I Were an Owl Board Book invites tots to play at being a bright-eyed owl for the day! Soft feely patches let them stroke silky feathers, and bright, fun pictures bring these brilliant birds to life! Printed on strong board pages, just in case an owl scoops up your book
If I were a Kitty
- Let little ones discover what it would be like to be a cat in a quirky colourful style. Illustrated with bright, bold pictures and featuring various textures throughout, this sturdy board book is all about Kitty. Catnaps after reading is done are entirely optional!
If I were a Dog
- If you were a puppy for a day, would you chase rabbits or roll around in the garden? Would you have a squidgy nose or a silky one? So many questions! Looks like a job for the If I Were A Dog Board Book! This sturdy book has bright, bold illustrations and fun feely panels to spark imaginations. We love the cheeky soft toffee tail!
If I were a Bunny
- Time to think rabbit with If I Were A Bunny! But what makes a bunny a bunny? Fluffy fur? Plenty of bounce? Lots and lots of veggies for dinner? Sure, but there’s much more in this pastel blue board book! Tots can come up with their own rabbit world, with help from fun pictures and different textures.
If I were a Fox
- Explore the wonderfully whimsical world of Jellycat in this board book. Look out for different textures and spots of activity as you turn the pages. Guaranteed to delight all babies with the bright colours and quirky shapes, you may end up reading this book more than once!
If I were a Dinosaur
***Jellycat Plush Animals Sold Separately***