When all you need are the essentials, our new Essentials carrier has you covered. This classically constructed 4-position carrier, made from our softest, most durable cotton, is the perfect addition to any baby carrier collection - designed for adventure, crafted with style, and yours to keep on hand, in the car, on the go, wherever you go. Parenthood is journey - keep the Essentials handy.
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Four Carrying Positions
Attached Mesh Hood
Perfect Fit Adjusters for custom strap length
Two-Way Adjustable Shoulder Straps
The LÍLLÉbaby ESSENTIALS baby carrier combines the basics of babywearing with LILLEbaby’s signature commitment to quality and style. This simplified carrier design is a beautiful compliment to our COMPLETE collection, for those who prefer to keep a variety of carriers on hand or prefer the classic 4-position carrier construction.
1. FOUR ERGONOMIC CARRYING POSITIONS - The ESSENTIALS provides four carrying options - Front - Infant (with the addition of the infant insert – coming soon), Front – Facing In, Hip, and Back. The ESSENTIALS is designed to accommodate children from 7–45lbs.
2. PERFECT FIT ADJUSTERS (NEW!) - The ESSENTIALS is outfitted with Perfect Fit Adjusters, or PFAs, which allow the wearer to adjust the length of the shoulder straps and positioning of the carrier panel to achieve a truly customized fit.
3. TWO WAY STRAP - Our two-way adjustable straps enable wearers to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed in the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go.
4. SLEEPING HOOD - The ESSENTIALS all-weather sleeping hood is constructed from a soft, breathable mesh, which provides excellent air flow for your sleeping baby and improved visibility for parents.
5. POCKETS - Our large zippered storage pocket offers amble storage space for all your other essentials, and the easy-reach pocket is ideal for storing the hood when not in use.
Please contact us to obtain an estimated delivery date for this item.
If all the items on your order are in stock, we endeavour to despatch it within 1 to 2 working days of you placing the order.
If your order contains some products that have to be made or ordered specially, we will usually wait for all your ordered items to be in stock before despatch. This might typically be 2-3 weeks but could be up to 6 weeks or more for products manufactured in Europe. Most products have a guideline delivery timescale in their description. Please contact us if you would like parts of your order to be despatched as and when they become available. This would attract a separate delivery charge for each delivery.
Delivery charges vary based on your address and the items in the delivery. Orders over £100 to mainland UK (excluding Scottish Highlands) have FREE delivery (excludes furniture, radiators and stoves) and orders under £100 have a £5 delivery charge.
During the checkout process you will be able to choose a delivery method suitable for your items and see the corresponding delivery charge, and you can also collect instore for FREE. Once despatched by us, our delivery partners DPD (if chosen) will contact you with a one-hour delivery window. You can give them specific delivery instructions or rearrange delivery for FREE. To find out more about this service please visit the DPD Predict website.
If you are a retail customer then when we send you your Goods you will also receive a delivery/returns note (as well as your receipt). Full instructions on how to return the Goods to us are on the delivery/returns note. If you are in the EU you have 14 days from date of receipt to return Goods to us and do not have to give a reason for doing so. You will have to pay for the return of the Goods but will receive a refund that includes the cost of the original delivery. You can either organize the return yourself (getting proof of postage) or we can arrange a collection via our courier (at a charge of £15 per parcel). If you are not a retail customer or you are outside of the EU then you will not be able to return goods to us unless they are faulty.
If you receive damaged or faulty Goods then you should contact us to arrange the return within 48 hours of your receipt of the Goods. If we confirm when the Goods arrive back with us that they are damaged or faulty, then you will not be liable for the cost of returning the Goods. You will be offered a replacement or refund.
We regret that we cannot accept returns for Special Order items (unless damaged or faulty). A Special Order item would typically be any item that is not in stock.
We cannot be held responsible for packages lost, delayed or damaged in transit. For your protection if you are returning Goods to us, we recommend that you send your package by Royal Mail Special Delivery.