New Dayglo colors are here - orange, pink and yellow!!!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. STRETCH the Snappi® fastener before its first use. The stretching makes the Snappi® become more elastic and longer, allowing it to stretch comfortably for fastening the diaper of most size babies and toddlers. The fastener is made of a material with a 'memory' and so it will want to return to its original size and in doing so, pulls the diaper together to the middle allowing for a snug fit. This stretching exercise is essential for the Snappi® to work properly. This is done by holding the Snappi® in the center with one hand and close to the end of the leg with the other hand. Then s-t-r-e-t-c-h a few times (10 or so). Hold it securely to prevent the sharp points of the grip cutting into you! As you do this you should feel how the material 'softens' or gets more elastic, and stretches in length. Follow this stretching procedure with each leg. The Snappi® is then ready to go!
2. Make sure that your Snappi® is ATTACHED SECURELY. It is important that the Snappi® ‘leg’ being attached be stretched to the next point of attachment and hooked into the diaper. In other words:
S-t-r-e-t-c-h and hook right,
S-t-r-e-t-c-h down and hook center so as to form a ‘Y’ shape.
The top ‘legs’ of the Snappi® should ideally stretch from one hip to the other, about 1” below the edge of the diaper. The center ‘leg’ should be pulled down towards the groin area of the baby and hooked into the diaper fabric securely. By doing this, the Snappi® should be secure, the diaper will fit snugly and the baby should not be able to undo it. Place cover over diaper and Snappi® fastener.
NOTE: Snappi®s WORK BEST with cotton prefolds (Chinese or DSQ), terry cloth diapers and other cloth diapers with a loose enough weave for the Snappi to hook into. They do not work well with tightly woven diapers such as flannel diapers.
1. ALWAYS use a cover when using a Snappi® fastener on your baby’s diaper.
2. Keep out of children’s reach when not in use!
3. Do not use your Snappi® for longer than 6 months.
4. Do not leave your Snappi® lying in the sun as it is not UV resistant and can reduce the effectiveness of the Snappi®.
CARE: Clean your Snappi® in hot soapy water. Do not launder them with diapers in the washer as this may weaken the grip attachment.
CAUTION: Any tear in the Snappi® can lead to separation of a piece, presenting a possible choking hazard. Do not cut your Snappi® as this could create weak spots in your Snappi®. Inspect your Snappi® before each use and discontinue use immediately if there is any sign of cracking, tearing, breakage or wear of the teeth or any other parts.
In Stock: White (19), Mint Green (17), Pink (22), Baby Blue (22), Dark Blue (13), Purple (24)
Dayglo: Pink (18), Yellow(21), Orange (17)